Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Lord,

AAAAAAAHH! HELP! Oh please, oh please, oh please. I know I said that if you helped me get though that last test, that I’d never ask you for anything ever again. But here I am. In fact, I’m starting to re-think this whole bargaining system. I can’t seem to hold up my end. I keep needing you to bail me out. Let’s face it, I totally depend on you.

I’m starting to think that’s how you like it.

Anyway, I could have studied harder. I know that’s always true, but, ya know. I could have paid more attention, I could have taken more notes, I could have thought less about all the hotties in my school. Dang. I dunno. I just need you. Not just for this test, but for everything.

Please help me to relax, to focus, and to remember stuff. If you could stop me from beating up on myself, I think that might help a lot. Sometimes the pressure just feels like it’s going to overwhelm me. I know that you have my back and that you prepare a path before me, but things can really get to me sometimes. Deep down I know that if I’ve got you, I can handle whatever comes my way, so let’s do this!

Amen

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

God will never let you down.
He will never stop helping you to succeed.
However, you do need to put an end to this self-sabotaging.
=)

Hannah Banana said...

Haha! I will! thanks!:)