Friday, January 14, 2011

Its been 10 days since I last updated my blog - today is the 14th of January which means half a month has already gone by! How fast was that? :) Schoolwork has been piling up more and more with so many maths equations, reports and essays. I don't know why the first month of being 16 is so packed with schoolwork, don't tell me its going to be like that for the entire year? I've been drowning in homework so much that this is the first time in about 9 days that I've managed to find the time to go on the computer. If it weren't for being able to go online on my phone to check for updates on facebook/twitter, I would be totally obscure - katak bawah tempurung D: While I'm writing this I still have 3 more essays to complete!

Another thing, we've re-started the Batu Lintang prayer group again :) So far its only gathered about 3 - 5 people everyday, but please keep us in your prayers okay? We believe prayer works and we believe the students that are staring at us and laughing at our efforts are gonna be the ones that will be saved one day. Anyone from BL that happens to be reading this, come for the prayer meeting every morning at around 6:35am held at the corner next to 4 Setia in block A! Anyone else reading this, pleaseeee pray for us and all the other schools to be powerful prayer schools that will change this nation and generation :) Prayer works!


No comments: