Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First week of school. I don't have much to say about it so far, a new class, new classmates, new teachers, new subjects :) I don't know what to say about my class? I guess I'm just really not used to it yet because of the classmates from the chinese classes. Like I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me & when I talk to them they seem like errrrr, what is this girl talking? Haha I hope it will get better after 1 or 2 months :)

Another thing that I've been dreading - I've been put in a different class from the friends that I usually hang out with. Praise God? Of course :) Sure I really don't like it, I'm wayyyy too comfortable being stuck in my mediocrity, being with the friends that I usually hang out with. But in my mind, I keep hearing Uncle Mervyn going, "If you want to reach out to others, you have to step out of your comfort zone." This is just another step outside my comfort zone, getting my feathers ruffled (as uncle would say it haha!)

No comments: