Monday, December 13, 2010

Update! I've finally gotten myself a new pair of glasses! Or spectacles! Or whatever you call them! :) Happy because I'm quite tired of using contacts (I have a feeling its causing my eyesight to deteriorate or something.... No actually my eyesight prescription went down so obviously I am just paranoid about my eyes getting infections and my astig getting worse and my eyeballs falling off after developing keloids from using contacts too long wth unnecessary concerns) and the only reason I didn't want to use my old pair of glasses was because I didn't like the way it looked :-( Okay I guess I'm pretty choosy about stuff and I just realised, after reflecting back on my entire life (lololol 15 years isn't much of a life span, is it) BUT anyway, I realise that I always get what I want. I don't always want things, but when I want something..

No comments: