Friday, December 10, 2010

Photobucket

All the times I’ve stumbled, all the times I’ve fallen short, all the times I’ve disappointed Him, all the times I’ve ignored Him, all the times I’ve neglected Him-He still runs to me with open arms when I call on His name, Jesus, that wonderful and precious name! He still wraps me in His arms and comforts me. He still stirs that gift that’s inside me. He still surrounds me and allows me to get lost in His sweet presence. Thank You Lord for your unconditional love, Your love that’s not based on my performance, or my doings. You love me because You are love, You love me just because. I could never measure up, I could never be good enough, there is no good in me, my righteousness is as filthy rags. But Your mercy and Your grace, Your love, Your blood that washes away every sin-thank You Lord for thinking of me on Calvary. You died that I might live.

No comments: