Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Photobucket

Going to Spring one day I saw this pile of Barbies being sold. What really shocked me was the fact that each and every one of the Barbie's that were being sold were in LITTLE BLACK DRESSES and had their CLEAVAGE showing. I mean, this is what you're buying for your kids to play with!? Barbies with cleavage and way too much leg showing!? Media nowadays - totally sexualized. Kids grow up in this age thinking its totally fine to show off their bodies.


Photobucket

Today is the Winter Solstice tang yuan thingy thingy! I have no idea! All I know is that on this day, we make sticky glutinous balls and eat it with sweet soup :D See that smiley face? My sister made it actually but I stole it from her first before she could take it and ate it myself MUAHAHA.

No comments: