Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I saw this picture on weheartit, and I just knew I had to colour it in :) If anyone knows who the artist is, please please please tell me! I'd love to give credits to the person who drew this amazing picture.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

About half an hour on Photoshop CS3. I haven't used my tablet this entire year for something like colouring so it felt rather awkward to use. I think this is the first time I've finished colouring a piece on photoshop cause I don't like using Photoshop for drawings. OpenCanvas is my favourite choice, but it sort of got deleted when I changed computers D: D: ANYWAYYY haha colouring is really fun even if I'm not amazing at it! For half an hour I think I did a pretty decent job *pats self* Hehe

Is it just me or does that girl remind you of Lindsay Lohan?

No comments: