Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photobucket

Daniel is back :) We were at theJunk for dinner last night. Apparently, Kennysia was there somewhere around the same time as we were there, but we didn't notice him. Oops.. And also, Anthony Bourdain has also eaten at theJunk! Pictures on the wall :D He looks perpetually drunk.


Photobucket

Painted a red christmas tree on my nail :) Because I didn't have green nail polish, I had to use red.. Skills! Hehe.

Woke up this morning forgetting that it was PMR results day. So the results came out around 9am, and I only arrived to get my results at 11am... Anyway, I got straight A's, really thank God for it :) I know no matter what my results are (whether good or bad), God always has a plan and purpose for everything and He should still be praised no matter what I'm feeling! Thanks Jesus :) I'm giving You all the glory.

No comments: