Sunday, December 5, 2010

Helllooo. A few days ago I was so bored so I looked at my face in the mirror and I could feel the impending doom of breakouts about to appear on my nose and chin. I hate it when I just know that I'm gonna have a breakout on my face and theres nothing I can do about it....... Or is there?!?! I made a yogurt mask for myself cause I heard it was a really good mask (yogurt mask meaning.... just getting a pile of plain yogurt and slathering it on your face). It felt pretty good cause it was cold hahhaha and I actually like the smell of yogurt although I know loads of people hate it. The best thing about it was the next day (AND the upcoming few days), NO BREAKOUTS! Lol this is amazing never in my life has anything worked so well to prevent breakouts for me. I've tried honey, lemon and egg whites. They all kinda sucked (honey was good for moisturizing though). Now I know what to use when I sense the breakouts coming! Yay for home made yogurt full of the goodness of lactic acid bacteria!

(Don't look at me like that.... Yogurt is natural stuff. I'd rather use plain ol' yogurt made at home than some drugstore pimple cream full of chemicals that I can't even pronounce!)

No comments: