Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today was the musical concert for Avant Garde :) My music tuition! (until June 2011 when I sit for my Grade 8 exams AND I'M FREE FROM PIANO HAHAHHAHA ugh) I was the narrator for a play that was put together by a few music teachers :) Sooooo many amazing performances! My favourites I think was the performance by Andrea & Jerry singing The Phantom of the Opera. And my other favourite was the Viva la Vida performance with the violins! Although I have to admit I'm a bit biased on that one because that guy from my pbk class this year that I thought was handsome was performing in that one wth he looks so good playing the violin HAHAHAHHAHHAHA swt. But the performance was good anyway ITS NOT ALL ABOUT HIM asdasfddfsdfsdkfkds *tries to find him on facebook coughstalk theonlyreasoniwenttopbkclassesthisyearwastoseehim lol jk* Hehehe *wth too chicken to actually talk to him for the entire year during pbk classes* lol

I'm soooo tired. The past week has been rehearsal rehearsal rehearsal :S Hours & hours of cold and hunger and tiredness. On the other hand I did my own makeup this time for the performance hehe I think I didn't do such a bad job :) Did makeup for my sister too but she ended up crying at the end of the day and the eyeliner got washed off LOL. I think I look pretty good in my eyeliner? LOL (that has never been used after i bought it) I should use it more often 8) Well this is the last play for me that I'd take part in I guess? I remember I was in the first concert that was ever hosted by the music school, and this concert will be the last ever from the school too. Kinda nostalgic to think that I was involved in the first play and ended with the last play. Oh well. Off to sleep now :)

Photobucket

No comments: