Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photobucket

FAT KITTY SO FAT SO CUTE.


Its about 2:30am and I'm not sleeping yet because my dad made me drink his coffee at bing! just now. By this time my dad has gotten up to pee about 5 times already. Thats what you get for drinking coffee at night. Although I'm tired already but I'm a bit lazy to get off my butt and drag myself to my bed... So I decided to take the Jung's Personality test. Its supposedly one of the best personality tests out there which is really accurate, so why not?

I'm an ESTJ. Which means I have the temperament of a 'supervisor'.

Comprising at least ten percent of the population, Supervisors enjoy and are good at making schedules, agendas, inventories, and so on, and they much prefer tried and true ways of doing things over speculation and experimentation.

Supervisors have no problem evaluating others and tend to judge how a person is doing in terms of his or her compliance with, and respect for, schedules and procedures.

Supervisors are unbelievably hard-working. Even as children they are industrious, and they usually respect their parents as authority figures. In school Supervisors are often model students, dutifully following directions, doing all their homework, doing it thoroughly, and on time.

Supervisors approach human relations along traditional lines. Marriage and parenthood are sacred to them, and they tend to have a large circle of friends, with many friendships faithfully maintained over the years.

Though they can seem a bit formal in their manners, Supervisors are pretty easy to get to know. At ease in polite company, they tend not to confuse people by sending double messages or putting on airs - What they seem to be, they are.

Hmm I don't know about this. What do you think?

No comments: