Wednesday, December 29, 2010

End-of-Year Tag :)

So I did this tag at the end of 2008 and at the end of 2009, time to do it again :)

In 2010...

Did you do something you would never do?
Well yeah, now that I think of it. Brought my Bible to school, discussed Christianity in class & prayed with my friends in school. I would have never imagined I would do something as crazy as that this year..

Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?
I had to really go dig into my journal to find my 2010 Resolutions! My resolution this year was to Live by God's Word. Now that I look back, I don't really get what I wrote LOL. What does it even mean to live by God's word?

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Erm.. No.

Did anyone close to you die?
No.

Did you visit any countries?
No.

What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Hmm! A closer relationship with Jesus? :D

Will any date from 2010 stay etched in your memory forever?
Oh.. Yes :)

What was your biggest achievement of 2010?
Straight A's for PMR? FINALLY AN ACHIEVEMENT IN MY LIFE! i have sadly not a lot of achievements....

What was your biggest failure?
Not sure. Err. Probably the piano lol

Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got sick a lot of times this year :( I think I had fever about 4 or 5 times.

What was the best thing you bought in '09?
Jeans! Yay!

Did your behavior change over the year?
Yeah..

Where did you spend most of your money?
Buying gifts for friends haha. AND MOSTLY FOOD. GEEZZZZ.

Are you happier than this time last year?
Yeah, I think I am :)

What song will remind you of 2010?
No special song! I don't listen to music sadly.

What do you wish you would have done more of?
Hmmm :) Praying?

What do you wish you would have done less of?
Computer!

What did you do for Christmas '10?
I spent countdown with EmBaCy youth :) And the rest of the day at home till Church!

Did you fall in love in 2010?
I fell in love with Jesus all over again..

Did you get your heart broken in 2010?
Got my heart broken by Jesus too :) But for all the good reasons.

Cried over a guy/girl?
Haha yeah! Funniest thing ever. I remember slapping Othniel too and crying after that because he scared me. Does that count?

Favorite TV programs of '10?
I... sadly do not watch tv.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No :)

What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw?
The Bible! I hardly watched movies this year lol. Can't even remember the last movie I watched.

What was your greatest discovery?
That YESSSSS, JESUS LOVES ME~

What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I was 15 on the 14th of July! I don't recall doing much :) Went to school. I remember Eric not giving me a present.....

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I think this year has been really satisfying!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2010?
"If its not comfortable....... Don't wear it."
Which explains why I was in tees and jeans/shorts the whole year round except during christmas where I finally wore a dress.


Friends

Who was the best new person you met?
Jesus! Haha!

Who did you wish you did not meet?
Lol I'm glad I met everyone that I met this year :)

Who was your best friend?
Jesus :)

Who was your enemy?
Oh I don't know... I don't think I have one. Satan? :)

Who do you miss?
Schoolmates! I haven't seen them for like 3 months!

Who will you never forget?
I'll never forget everyone hahahaha

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. JUST SHUT UP AND FREAKING LISTEN AND DO WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT TELLS YOU TO DO, OR ELSE MAJOR REGRETS ARE GONNA HAPPEN.

What will you always remember about 2010?
Oh.. How Jesus has worked :)


Aspirations for 2011...

What do you want to do in '11 that you couldn't in '10?
Everything that I didn't do in 2010!

Any resolutions?
I'll be thinking about it ;)

What different thing will be about 2011 than 2010?
I'm not sure :) But one things for sure - 2011 is gonna be a year of huge surprises from God!! I'm so excited!

Anything you want to change about yourself for 2011?
Yeeeeeah hehe I believe God will be the one doing the transforming

Do you want to make more friends in 2011?
Why of course!

No comments: