Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for sacrificing your life at Calvary to save me of the countless number of sins I have committed throughout my years on this earth, I ask you forgiveness of them all.

I thank You so dearly for being in my life even at times I may have thought You weren't. I look back, Father, into the words that I read as a child and see all the prayers You answered for me and the things You have done in my life and it brings tears to my eyes, Lord, to think of how much You love me. Oh I feel so undeserving, but yet You still speak to me, You still hold me and comfort me.

Fear is not of God, it is of the enemy. However, what I choose to do with it is my choice. I can allow satan to oppress my spirit and take me into the depths of despair, or I can use it as a catalyst for change for the better. If I look at fear for what it is and pick up the weapons of warfare that You, God, have given me, there is no way that the enemy can stand against the onslaught of Your amazing power and might.

If You were here in the flesh with me, I know that my walk would be a smoother one to endure, for one of our fleshly characteristics is finding it hard to believe in something that cannot be seen and walking in Faith at times is a very difficult task for all of us. When Satan steps in and tempts our faith, it is difficult to know which is the right path to take.. Without Your guidance and unconditional love, all would be lost in my life. There are no words to express my gratitude to You and my love for You, no matter how hard I try.

I pray that each day I continue to walk in Your path, that You would continue to guide me and grant me wisdom and understanding. I pray that You would grant me the discernment to differentiate between evil works of the Devil and what is from You, Lord. Lead me from willful sins and guard me from temptation so that I may bring glory to Your name.

Father, I know that You know my heart and that You know each and every single thought I have and everything that I am going to say, even before I do say it. Every where I go, Your Spirit is with me and You will never leave me nor forsake me. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book even before they came to be.

Search me, Lord, and know my heart. Test me and know my anxious thoughts. I pray that you will see if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way of the Everlasting.

Your daughter,
Hannah.

1 comment:

Ivo Serenthà said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.