Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thoughts 05/10/2013

It really makes me sad when I see people looking down on themselves. When they feel like they aren't good enough to achieve things, or do better than where they are now. When they demean themselves and lower down their expectations of themselves. God created each and every child of His for a purpose and for great reasons. He loves us so, so much. My heart hurts when people live in fear and insecurity, for I was once also chained down and the weight of those burdens are horrifyingly, miserably, heavy. I am righteously angry for the hold Satan has on their lives. Satan always works through our fears. He always plays with our doubts and insecurities and expands them so that it dims out the truth of God. And most of the time, I feel helpless because all I can do is pray for those that I see hurting and living in deception. But I know that although my prayer is small, it is heard by the God who is great. I want to see the lives of my friends free from the lies of the enemy, free from fear, free from deception. I want to see them live in truth and freedom. My heart hurts for the hurting, and I know only God can set them free.

No comments: