Sunday, July 1, 2012

"It is not that the meaning cannot be explained. But there are certain meanings that are lost forever the moment they are explained in words.” - Haruki Murakami, 1Q84



1. Cutting your hair always leads to feelings of regret afterwards.
2. I've got such a baby face. (Read: Squishy cheeks)
3. I do not like my fringe.
4. But hair grows.
5. Time to eat more eggs.
6. I know.... I don't know why I have two dustbins stacked up like that either.
7. I bought a whiteboard and a kids hand sanitiser today, with a picture of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh & Friends on it.
8. Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 - To read or not to read... The battle between the lure of beautiful novels, and my textbooks yelling out to me that the first trials are in a month's time.
9. Going on hiatus from this blog for a while - perhaps the occasional update.. Perhaps not. I will see you all soon.
10. Much love, Hannah.

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

All the best in your trials!
=)