Monday, May 14, 2012

14/05 - Today, I woke up and got ready for school. It hasn't been raining and the sun has been shining really nicely the past few days, but Jesus told me to bring my jacket to school. So I was like, "Okay," but being the absent-minded person that I am, I didn't pay much attention to it and forgot, and went to school without bringing my jacket. Guess what? School was freezing and I had to write my Bahasa papers with cold fingers. Writing essays with numb fingers - not fun. Not fun at all. Lesson of the experience: When God tells you to bring your jacket, you do it.

15/05 - Seems like my only school is the only one that's smart enough to put History, Maths, and Chemistry papers in one day. I got steam-rolled by the Chemistry paper and when they asked what I would put on an alkaline jellyfish sting to relieve the pain, and to give reasons to support my answer, I ended up writing  about vinegar and one of the reasons was because you could buy it in stores. A friend wrote, "Lemons, because it is found in abundance in nature." Hahaha.


When I'm not studying, I'm drooling over pictures of the interiors of pretty apartments & loft rooms. Like, who needs to stalk celebrities when you have buildings and beds...

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Don't you just love tastefully done interiors. Living in them would be like heaven! haaha~~

Hannah Banana said...

Yes! A dream:D they'd cost a bomb though