Sunday, April 29, 2012




"I'm just gonna prowl around you, make you regret wearing shorts out for dinner by tickling your legs with my fur that may or may not have been washed recently, or perhaps for a few months, mewl at you until you give me something decent to chew on and when you do, I'll be ungrateful and come back caterwauling till you give me MOAR because I think I have an adorable face so I can get whatever I want. Oh, and also, I have sharp teeth and sharp claws and I'm not afraid to use them! So wheres my food, woman?"





"Hi! We are your study companions. We sit on your table day by day, reminding you of the impending doom that is coming that is your first semester exams. We are not subtle at all, no! We love to shove it in your face that you have about 10923904828839 things to study in 2 weeks! Oh but don't look at us like that..... We're just helping you! (to be stressed out)."




1 comment: