Saturday, October 8, 2011

1 - 8 . 10 . 2011

Photobucket

I'm the one with the fry in my mouth. Sometimes when I'm talking with friends, I wonder where we will all be in 5 years and if we will all still be the same. It's exciting when I know that God has it all mapped out for us, He's got all the roads we will ever walk on planned out. I was meditating on Ephesians last night and this morning and my mind was blown away by what His word says - "In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of His glory." He will work everything out not only just for our good, but also for the good of those around us. And what He works out in our lives will be on par with His plans that in the end, His name is glorified.

Photobucket

This is my table in my room, where I study and spend my quiet time. Can you spot the panda keychain Gloria got me from China, the pretty flower-nuts Evan gave me from his backyard and the cow sticker I took from my brother? One of my favourite things to do is sit at my table with a warm drink and spend some time with my Father. Also, I like my highlighters. They are so colourful, like the rainbow.

Photobucket

Hmm, here is my exam schedule and a few hundred more things I'm supposed to finish up by this month. I am not daunted, Jesus' got this for me. He's got this. "Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." {Jeremiah 17:7} I'm blessed in my studies because of His grace. I know, I know, I know, I know, with every single thought in my mind that my brain is able to churn out, that the fruits of my studies are the result of His grace and everlasting loving-kindness. He multiplies my effort, because it is the very nature of God to bless.

"God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure. So we praise God for the glorious grace He has poured out on us, who belong to his dear Son." {Ephesians 1:5-6} Don't ever declare with your mouth that you are not blessed - You are. Infinitely blessed.

Photobucket

In my brother's sweater that I think isn't even his.. But I'd rather not think of where it came from. Here is a beautiful reminder of how intimately your Father knows you - "And the very hairs on your head are all numbered." {Matthew 10:30}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I was looking for a photo for my blog and I came across your blog. I read your blog and wow so much touching stuff! It was amazing!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Thank you, beloved! Your encouragement means a lot:) God bless!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask If I could link your blog on my blog?

Hannah Banana said...

Sure!:) and I would love to link your blog on mine too! is that okay?

Anonymous said...

thats perfectly fine!