Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photobucket

He cares for you. He cares. Let that sink in - the God of the universe cares for you. For you. What did we do to deserve Him? Absolutely nothing. What do we have to do to deserve Him? Absolutely nothing. Covered by His blood, washed over by His grace, encouraged by His mercy - He's God and He doesn't require
anything - But He chose to care for you.

You have searched me, Lord, and You know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue You, Lord, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before, and You lay your hand upon me.


"You are familiar with all my ways."

Nothing we do surprises Him - even when we fail. But He still goes before us and with us and after us, His hand is with us. What a good God we serve.

No comments: