Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello everybody, I've changed my blog address to Hiscallings.blogspot.com, it would be great if those of you who've linked me could change the link :) I decided that link because, God has many voices and He calls out from every where that you go. He is Wisdom, calling out in the open and in the public square, at the top of the wall and at the city gate. He is the small voice, calling out in the wind, caught only by those who are still enough to listen. He is the Word, blatant and printed right before our very eyes, yet revealed only to those who search for it as for silver, as for gold. He is indeed a speaking God. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. He is calling everywhere, in the hurt and pain, joy and laughter, sorrow and grief, yet it seems so difficult for us sometimes to hear Him.. but, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." - John 10:27. I am simply following after His callings.

No comments: