Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photobucket

Curled up in a corner. Reach out your hands to grasp something, just to make sense of something, it all floats by; oceans & breakers billow, knocks you way over your head, life seems so cluttered when there is no reason for it to be. Frustration. "Child, I have a different plan and road for each person, and so have I got a different road for you! Read Psalms 104, see how I provide for each of my creations, see how I care for the works of My hands.. Aren't you of more worth than any of these things? Would I not, then, also care and provide for you?" Everything seems so far above my head, Jesus. I can't- I just- It all feels so- "I am teaching you how to rest in Me. Rest in Me. Rest in Me." So I throw everything aside, all my frustrations & tears, and lean my head on Him; He covers me in the shadow of His wings and there... There I find my rest.
"Keep me as the apple of Your eye, hide me in the shadow of Your wings." Psalms 17:8

No comments: