Friday, May 20, 2011

Today? Bad day! I managed to make a really close friend angry, because I couldn't keep my own opinions to myself. It was my wrongdoing too, because I was angry. Should have put more self-control into it, since I've realised over and over and over again that I should never ever ever ever open my mouth OR write on the internet about how angry/disappointed/sad I am with someone. Like it says in Proverbs 18:2, "Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." I was obviously a huge huge huge fool at that moment! Instead of taking time off to read the Bible, pray and talk to God about how disappointed I was, I 'aired my opinions'. So now I'm suffering from the consequences, but its okay.. God is gracious and He loves me all the same. I'm sad now of course, but still. I love Jesus:)


Me: ..... seems like I keep getting taken advantage of to do things for someone and it happens over and over again, am I being too nice?
Jesus: ... Seems like I kept healing the people and making miracles, yet they still mocked me over and over again; I was persecuted and put to death on the cross for them, was I being too nice?

No comments: