Friday, April 8, 2011

Things I picked up on the way of today

1) Hmm, I'm starting to look forward to PJ lessons at the end of every week :) Running around throwing metal balls is fun! I wonder what we are playing next week?

2) Taking time off to just rid myself of all distractions and spend time with Him was so rewarding, so fulfilling, so amazing. Time passes fast when you're enjoying something :) Time passes fast when you're sleeping too, don't you agree?

3) Bloghopping around, this was a good read. I wonder how it would be like if all of us had the heart of David? :)

4) Whenever I'm tired, people think I'm upset or angry.. I'm just tired, and I don't really want to talk. And besides, I don't think me being tired is equivalent to when I'm being angry..? :)

5) Sometimes I wonder why God allows something to be dangled in front of our faces, when it happens to be the wrong road to take? :) Maybe so that we will learn to focus on Him and His voice?

6) This was a really fast week! :) I wonder if the next week will be fast too?

"Christ is Everything. That means... I have everything."

1 comment:

Captain Goh said...

You are a spirit, you are a spirit...

=3