Thursday, February 3, 2011

The fireworks just went off, huge bangs and flashes of light, Chinese New Year is here! Happy Chinese New Year everyone :) I'm sure it must have been tiring so far with all the preparations and cleaning the house and baking cookies/cakes!

Hmm, looking at all these fireworks, you're thinking, "Oh its so pretty!" but somehow do you realise that when looking at it, the expression is different than when you look at God's creations? :D Like the mountains, the seas, the sky, nature in general. The feeling of wonder and "Oh its so beautiful" is quite different than when you look at the fireworks. I don't know, its just what I feel. Nothing man-made can quite compete with the creativity God has in making His creations :) I mean if He can make like 60 billion people on this earth unique and individually created with their own idiosyncrasies and personalities, thats gotta be saying something! Not to mention, which God would ever think of making a creation with such a nose as the proboscis monkey?! God definitely has a sense of humour :)

Haha on to the fireworks! I actually am scared of them. Especially the long red firecrackers hanging on the pole, and the ones where you light up and throw and it goes BOOM! x100. So throughout the entire time I was like

Photobucket
this the whole night.

With a towel wrapped around my ears and nose. Haha! All my neighbours were like "WHAT UP WITH THIS GIRL" especially my new neighbours that just moved in next door. I'm sure now they're wondering what kind of neighbourhood they have just moved in to......

No comments: