Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I went to my relatives house for a get together with all my relatives and grandparents to celebrate my Grandma's 78th birthday :) Here's some random pictures. I was too lazy to take pictures with my phone so I just grabbed pics from my uncle's phone ahahha.


Here's the cake. Hmm looks kinda bad here but it tastes nice. Chocolate Indulgence from secret recipe.

Random pictures of food? Haha

Here's a random pictures of 3 eggs! One is the normal kind of egg that you can find anywhere, another is a kampung chicken egg, and another is a low cholesterol egg. The low cholesterol one was the most expensive at RM0.50 per egg LOL but anyway it tasted the best. The kampung chicken egg was RM0.35 I think and it had a slightly harder texture compared to the other two eggs. The normal egg didn't have as much eggy flavour as the other two eggs :P I have no idea why I'm comparing egg flavours, but yea... I love eggs!

(By the way, the egg in the picture that looked the most fluorescent was the normal egg that you can get at RM0.20 anywhere. Hmm, makes you wonder why it looks so abnormally bright and yellow?)

No comments: