Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ohhhh my goodness shock of my life when uncle mervyn called up. lol i thought it was cause of something i did or something but he just wanted to talk to my mom about something she ordered. hahaha i was eating an apple slice when he called so probably all that uncle heard was a whole load of, "crunch crunch heyyy? crunch mmmh uncle mervyn? hi!! crunch ok" LOL sorry uncle.

heh uncle just came by to pass the multivites and to give a health lecture. he smells nice as always LOL mm cologne!

oh and i don't know why but suddenly all my lymph nodes are going crazy. they are all swollen up, all over my neck and even on my FACE!! BLAAAHHHHH :( and its not a pretty sight lol. plus it hurts a lot! they look like... mutant pimples. God help me :( :( i'm going to see the skin doctor tomorrow morning

No comments: