Sunday, September 5, 2010




I can count a million times people asking me how I can praise You with all that I've gone through. The question just amazes me - Can circumstances possibly change who I forever am in You?

Maybe since my life was changed, long before these rainy days. It's never really ever crossed my mind to turn my back on you, oh Lord, my only shelter from the storm. But instead I draw closer through these times.. So I pray.

Bring me joy, bring me peace, bring the chance to be free, bring me anything that brings You glory -

And I know there'll be days when this life brings me pain, but if that's what it takes to praise You, Jesus, bring the rain.

I am Yours regardless of the dark clouds that may loom above, because You are much greater than my pain; You who made a way for me by suffering Your destiny. So tell me what's a little rain?
I would like to be a person that goes through the rain and still be able to praise Him :) hmmm

No comments: