Saturday, September 4, 2010

God loves me enough to not always "come to my rescue" in my trials, but to walk me through them, so that He can build in me the strength that I need to fulfill the plan He has for me.

Ghurghhhhghhaahh I'm not going to spend this week wallowing in self-pity (cause self-pity is always always always self-centered!), i'm gonna make the most of this week! haha :) darn studies!! i'm supposed to finish up my khb today but i spent most of today listening to music and flopping around on my bed. i will go study............... soon. bahaha

Hmmmm i wonder how this week will turn out. okay I finally acknowledge i'm sad. dumb pride in me which always wants to run away from unwanted emotions. I'm determined to be thankful and to praise Him though no matter what :D its positively impossible for me to be angry or bitter at such a loving Father! His grace, power and love is all-sufficient. Lord fuel my fire :) roar!

Isaiah 64:4 "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

No comments: