Thursday, September 16, 2010

even if you were someone i truly hated and disliked, i would not send you the gift of shingles. also known as herpers zoster. because I cannot express how much I hate my nerve endings, my nervous system in general and whichever forgotten person who gave me the chicken pox virus that has been lingering in my body for the better part of the one and a half decades i've been living. HATE. YOU. ALL.

the nerve endings on my face are on FIRE and it feels like millions of needles are poking me under my skin. i am the King of Pain, the Queen of Pain, the Duke AND Duchess of Pain, the Viscount of Pain and the Honorable Lady of Pain.

OH AND HAVE I MENTIONED THAT IT ITCHES LIKE CRAZY BUT I CAN'T TOUCH IT BECAUSE EVEN IF ONE MEASLY STRAND OF HAIR TOUCHES MY FACE, IT SENDS ME SPIRALING INTO A FRENZY OF PAIN PAIN PAIN AND MORE PAIN?? AHHHHHHH I JUST LOVE LIFE, DON'T YOU?

hehe but still.. God is still good :)

No comments: