Wednesday, August 25, 2010




You called my name, reached out Your hand,
Restored my life, and I was redeemed, the moment You entered my life,
Amazing grace, Christ gave that day -
My life was changed, went from my shoulders, fell the weight of my sin.

So it's with everything I am, I reach out for Your hand,
The hope that changed a second chance I've gained,
On You I throw my life, casting all my fears aside,
How could greater love than this, ever possibly exist?

Consume my thoughts, as I rest in You,
I'm now in love, with a Saviour,
Bearing the marks of His love.

So I wait upon You now, with my hands released to You,
Where a little faiths enough, to see mountains lift and move,
Yeah and I wait upon You now, dedicated to Your will,
To this love that will remain -
A LOVE THAT NEVER FAILS.

No comments: