Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hmmm today it was really cold and raining really really heavily. i was on the way back to school in tiong's car and it was raining really badly and i was like thinking, nooo i have to get wet in the rain (because i walk into my house) so while i was in his car i was praying to myself, God pleaseeee let the rain not be so heavy. don't let me get caught in the heavy downpour, at least make the rain slow down a little please God :( just a little please, thank you Jesus! and although it was like 1 more minute to my house and how on earth can the rain start lightening up before i reach my house? but the ways of God are totally amazing because the rain immediately started lightening up and i didn't get soaked.. :) God of miracles.

although i do wish i had a little bit more faith and pray for the rain to stop entirely instead of just asking Him to lighten the rain! funny how i actually thought it was pretty impossible for the rain to lighten up before i reached my house, but just as the Lord answered moses when moses thought it was impossible for Him to send meat/food to the israelites, i'm pretty sure He was saying to me as well, "Is the LORD's arm too short? You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you." (numbers 11:23)

No comments: