Thursday, August 19, 2010

God once again saved me from the rain! :')

today i was on the way to school with tiong and the dad dropped us outside so we had to walk in when suddenly it started drizzling and i was like, oh no don't tell me its gonna rain! cause it did look like it was gonna rain real heavy and there was still a super long way into the school compound :'( so i prayed all the way and it didn't start raining heavily until i was safely in the school compound, thank you Lord. haha You don't want Your sheep to get wet, do You? :') i'm so thankful.

not only that but today we had some stupid science exam thing and i was studying for it yesterday afternoon, and mostly all the random little things i studied (cause i didn't know what to study for... how on earth do you study science) came out :') wow thanks God for guiding me in my studies.

its funny how i used to take a lot of things for granted, but nowadays i see every little thing around me and i realise that its the little things God blesses us with :') even just a little breeze on a swelteringly hot day is God's doing, a little reminder to tell us that He's there.

the fact that He lead me to study the things i needed to study, and that He stopped the rain from soaking me shows me that He's always there with me even when i don't realise it and that He's the ultimate Lord of the universe... Jesus - even the mention of His name can calm the storm.

No comments: