Tuesday, July 13, 2010

it was wrong of me to assume that i did not have anything major in my life that was a stumbling block in my walk with Him. He is bringing me to my knees, showing me things that i have never thought about or considered as stumbling blocks, causing me to reevaluate my life and put into consideration many things. He is opening my eyes, and breaking my heart, so that He can heal me, and rebuild me, and transform me into something greater for His use. He's causing circumstances and events to happen in my life so that my eyes will be open to the rocks and blockages in my life, that i may learn to rely and depend on Him entirely and wholeheartedly. for it is through Him that all things are possible.

God loves me so much He will break me just to heal me, take me to rock bottom to restore me again, He will show me the kindess i've never known before, He will break my heart to show the love i've always longed for.

I won't understand His ways, I won't understand how breaking down means being restored again, all I know is there is a God and i'm supposed to trust Him. I won't understand how surrender means freedom, I won't understand how I can be broken, yet experience joy and peace. I won't understand why God will send people through certain trials.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways are not your ways," declares the Lord. "Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

He is the Lord almighty, we won't understand His ways but we are to trust Him. He may break us down but that doesn't mean His love has ended, that doesn't mean He has abandoned us, it doesn't mean He has forgotten us.

When God breaks your heart it's not because of something you did wrong, it's because in the process of healing you, he found some cracks from the world that could not be repaired, unless he broke you down and started all over again...

No comments: