Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hari Permuafakatan today :) Hahah i went so early, arrived about 7.35 am when it only starts at 8, but a lot of people were in school already. I was the 2nd one to arrive at class and I saw mdm. cesilia sweeping the class in her baju kurung hahaha so funny. Overall I had good comments from her haha, thank goodness I didn't get mr. sim, confirm will get bad comments about not paying attention in class and talking during his lessons hahah.

After school, went out with my mom to eat breakfast.. WHY DO CHINESE PEOPLE LIKE TO EAT NOODLES AND KUAY TEOW AND ALL THAT NOODLES FOR BREAKFAST LA??? I REALLY DONT LIKE NOODLES. isn't breakfast supposed to be something like toast and eggs. zzzzzzzzzz -__- asians. hahaha

When I went home I suddenly remembered that I have to look for my green card cause I haven't seen it in like 3 months. And I couldn't find it boo hoo hoo T______T so i was praying please God, please help me find it, i don't want to lose it. And I STILL couldn't find it then I remembered what uncle kester was saying last night about how thanking the Lord after praying cause he has already won the battle for you (OKAY so maybe it doesn't really fit into the context of me losing my green card, BUT I WAS DESPERATE AND PANICKING) so I just said, thank you Lord for enabling me to find my green card. Then I just picked up and opened up one of my folders which I've never opened up since goodness-knows-when AND MY GREEN CARD WAS RIGHT THERE IN THAT FOLDER.

Thank you, God. Sigh *relief flooding over me*

No comments: