Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahh, pancakes + jam for breakfast today :) :) NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A REAL BREAKFAST. not stinking noodles hahaha

went to spring with my family + evan today to get a present for my birthday (hua huahuahuahua *evil laughter*) but yalah haha after walking around tortuously, we finally decided on a shirt from esprit (we? hahaha) and i got myself another shirt too as well since we were there and since my mom gave me money to spend. thanks daniel, evan and my mom ♥ ♥
then we went to club for a swim.. but as luck would have it, it started to rain with thunder so the pool got closed -___- so we mooched around in the library and waited for it to stop then we finally went swimming. now i'm back at home, all tired out and i have no idea what my homeworks are. aaah my back is a bit sore now i'm not sure why.. i guess i should go sleep early tonight so i wont be a zombie tomorrow in school.

:) nights everyone

No comments: