Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in You.

God is so good :)

Last night, my dad went out to meet his friend at a kopitiam to talk and stuffs. When he came back, he didn't really think about his wallet or anything and he cooked supper for my sister and I and went to sleep. The next morning (which was this morning haha) my family and I were getting ready to go for breakfast when he discovered that his wallet was missing. After turning the whole house upside down looking for it and not finding it, we concluded that he probably dropped it while he was at the kopitiam with his friend so we went to that place and asked the drinks people there. They said they didn't find any wallets or anything, but we could wait until night time where the workers changed shifts and maybe they might have found my dad's wallet.

So to pass the time we decided to walk around and maybe look into the drains or something since if my dad was pick-pocketed the pick pockets would probably take all the money and throw the wallet into a drain or some bushes or something but after a while we just decided to go home since the weather was HOT. Gosh. So we went home and prayed about it. When night came my dad went back to that place and talked to the drinks workers. Apparently, a customer the previous night had found my dad's wallet on the floor and had given it to the workers who had given it to their supervisor to keep and EVERYTHING in the wallet was still there, all the cash and all the credit cards. Nothing was missing, gosh, thank God.

I guess this shows that God definitely works in miraculous ways and that there are actually decent people out there in this world! I mean, what are the chances that some stranger who finds a wallet full of credit cards and about rm400 in it is going to give it to authorities? They'd probably keep the money and throw the wallet away. So praise the Lord and God bless that man that found the wallet :)

No comments: