Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The world is governed more by appearance than realities so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it.

Today, I went to Spring with Wendy after school. Her brother came to pick me up from my house and off we went to find a dress for Wendy for the party. Fortunately, I'm not going, so I won't have to bother picking out a dress :) Saves all the trouble.

After looking all around Spring and not knowing whether to choose the Esprit dress, or the Roxy dress, or the MNG dress, we finally chose the MNG one. It was only RM 135, hah! Deaaaaaal. So cheap man -_- You know the other day I was at the MNG at theHills, I actually wanted to buy that dress but my mom said it looked like lingerie that you use to sleep so I didn't get it. And now Wendy's getting it grrrrrrr. Oh well, hahah, it looks good on her. I lent her RM50 and went to get a shirt from Esprit. The person at Roxy that was helping us was so bubbly and friendly! :) She's such a sweet thing and really friendly and helpful. Service like that would definitely make me go back to that shop over and over again. Oh and I also got Ariss a box of chocolates for his birthday and Wendy got him boxers from Hush Puppies.

A day well spent, holidays are soon :) I can't wait for the long hours of sleep and time to finally get studying.

No comments: