Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Facebook (part 1.5)

Okay so if i have no Facebook, then what on earth am I supposed to do on the internet!? The only thing that is left for me to entertain myself is reading other peoples blogs because i am so utterly cut off from connection with other people... The temptation is getting better though, i actually feel much better without facebook, if thats actually possible!?

I'm very proud of myself because i'm nearly done with my geo project!! It took me about 3 hours, THE TIME I WOULD HAVE NORMALLY USED TO FACEBOOK hahahha i'm very sorry but i'm dang proud of myself lor. This is like a major achievement because i'm such a procrastinator... I probably would excel at procrastinating at being a procrastinator if that were possible.

Thats definitely one good thing about no Facebook. I actually managed to finish my tuition homeworks on time too!! like a few days before the tuition itself instead of normally frantically rushing 20 minutes to finish a karangan in the car before class starts.

Not only that but i get to use the time that i used to waste on Facebook for prayer like for example before youth group, I would normally be on Facebook (i shamefully admit this) instead of preparing myself for youth especially if I'm playing the piano. So without this nasty thing called Facebook distracting me from my prayers i actually get to spend more time with God and I guess i'm rather sad to say that the whole week that I haven't been on Facebook, I actually read the bible a lot more than I can say I did during the previous months..

Guess that shows me things in my life that I didn't realise.

No comments: