Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finished my exams - Basically, finished high school. 5 years of the same roads and buildings... 5 years of new friends and old, new teachers and old. I've lived 17 years!

A crown of flowers that Raymond got for winning best-dressed during 'prom night' of sorts. As it was obvious he wasn't going to be doing anything with it anytime soon, I took it from him (heh heh yeh I brought it home). I've sat next to him in class for about 4 years now, can you believe it! Sitting next to him has taught me so much about life and people in general. (I'm a much more patient and tolerant person now, really, hahahaha)

The night soon turned into some sort of... Party thing. 

Macaroni pasta I had for lunch :)


Christmas trees and tinsel wreaths, the most magical time of the year is fast approaching! 

Until next time,
hannah

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Congratulations! A wonderful life awaits!