Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How many molecules in a bag of guacamole? Avocado's constant!


Ugh I really love avocados. The first time I tried them, I expected them to be sweet so I was totally thrown off by the potato-ish flavour (Perceptions, perceptions!). But after getting used to them, I now love them! The creamy potato taste :-D ON A CRACKER WITH A SLICE OF CHEDDAR CHEESE. Just a post dedicated to the best fruit for the month of May. Fact, avocados are also known as alligator pears.


1. Avocados contain more potassium than bananas (up to three times more!).
2. Avocados aid in the absorption of other nutrients in your body.
3. Avocados high content of Vitamins C and E, carotenoids, selenium, zinc, phytosterols and omega-3 fatty acids helps guard against inflammation.

*cuddles an avocado*

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I love avocados too!!
Too bad they're so expensive in Malaysia.

Hannah Banana said...

Ah yes!! The cheapest you can find here is probably about rm6 for one avocado hahah that's robberyyy