Sunday, December 11, 2011


I've just bought my (not so expensive) 2012 planner, AND a (horribly expensive) cover for it! How exciting! I can't wait to use it :) I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets excited over managing my time...... Am I? It brings to mind God managing my times. I wonder if He has this huge planner to record down what we're going to do? Somehow I don't think so. I'm sure God's not that scatterbrained to have to rely on a planner. Unlike the person that just bought a planner, uh... But really. My mind hits a brick wall when I try to imagine God having such a specific plan for each and every human on this earth, and how He can manage to just work all our lives out equally amazingly. Seeing that it's my exam year next year, I'm wondering, my goodness, where am I supposed to go after my exams? I'm really not worried though. God has a plan and I know that! It's such a relief knowing that there is a God who's looking out for you and caring for you and He's got not only your back, but your front as well. 



And.. I bought coloured tape? Which were sort of a rip-off because once you try to tape something, the colour can hardly be seen. Pah! On another totally unrelated note, church camp is in 4 more days and I am absolutely stoked. I remember last years camp, and how Jesus decided to surprise us with something we weren't expecting and come in an altogether different way - let's expect something different from the same faithful God this year too. Like I wrote in December 2010, "I don't want to be stuck in the same cycle of expectancy, of putting the hugely creative God into some small box; I don't want to be stuck in the previous wave if God is leading us into a new one."

No comments: