Monday, November 7, 2011

Photobucket

Sketched this in the afternoon, but I'm not really liking it. I do like the pink hair, though (Come on, everyone thinks pink hair is cool). After not touching my tablet and drawing for a few months though, it did get me wondering. Wondering why some people are more artistically inclined than others, and why some others are more analytical in their ways. Or why some people can draw pretty decently but can't hold a tune to save their lives (I believe that's me, ha ha), or why some people can sing like an angel but have trouble drawing a stickman! I suppose that is exactly how God intended it to be, or else we would have no scientists or artists or mechanics or sculptors or accountants or singers.

"Even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure." {Ephesians 1:4-5}

No comments: