Thursday, August 18, 2011

Debra asked me to write about my life so here it is! On Saturday I went out to Spring for a while in the afternoon to buy Darien a book for his birthday, then I went to my grandparents' house and ate their vegetables. Then I went home and got ready for church and I had a lovely time in the presence of God with lovely people. On Sunday, I stayed at home the whole day and I'm not gonna write anything about it unless you want to hear about the number of times I used the bathroom or something.. On Monday I went to school and then I went home and took a nap, ate my lunch and did my homework. Then I went to tuition and came home at 9:30pm and went to bed. On Tuesday I came home from school with a fever so I went straight to sleep and woke up at 6pm. I ate a pear, then I had my dinner and went back to sleep at 8pm and woke up the next day at 8am. So on Wednesday I didn't go to school, I stayed at home and studied Bible Knowledge. And suddenly it was 9:30pm and I officially hadn't taken a bath for 27 hours, wonderful! I went to bed and woke up at 5:35am on a Thursday morning. Went to school, ordered fried chicken rice from the grumpy man in the canteen who hates the guts of every student in the school and sat for my Bible Knowledge paper which was alright. But I forgot a few important stuffs. That's alright though, now I'm back home and sitting here writing about my life, WHICH I'VE JUST REALISED IS VERY SAD. There you go, Debra, all about my life.. I don't think anyone is still reading this post right now. Hahaha. And this is why I don't write about my daily life that much (or at all, actually.)

No comments: