Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photobucket
Thank you everyone, for the beautiful birthday wishes, thoughtful gifts & amazing friendships; you guys have made my birthday a really special one! :) I'm 16 now, it feels nice to finally feel my age! I feel like I've been 16 for 2 years, haha, does that make sense?! Maybe thinking too much makes you feel older than what you really are. Well, 16 years of having a faithful and loving God watching out for me every step of the way, I look back on the rather few years of my life and I can see the footprints of God all over the roads I've taken. He's matured me in certain things and I am definitely sure that He's gonna mature me in a huge load more things in the times to come! I'm happy to say that I'm like cheese, the more He matures me with time, the more delicious I become... (Lets not bring up the topic of the stinkiness of cheese though.)

How could I even start to measure the extent of His loving-kindness and grace in this one blog, when all the books in the world would not even be enough to record all of His good deeds? God has indeed brought me further than I thought possible in an impossibly short amount of time, which makes me really wonder about the infinite possibilities of my future when He is in control. The safest place in the world is in His hands. Thank you God, for your new mercies everyday; thank you friends, for being such angels and blessings in my life!

No comments: