Monday, April 4, 2011



Sometimes I, I just want to close my eyes and act like everyone's alright, when I know they're not. This world needs God, but it's easier to stand and watch; I could say a prayer and just move on like nothing's wrong - But I refuse.
'Cause I don't want to live like I don't care, I don't want to say another empty prayer. Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself. Oh, I could choose not to move but I refuse.. I can hear the least of these crying out so desperately, And I know we are the hands and feet of You, oh God. So, if You say move, it's time for me to follow through and do what I was made to do -
Show them who You are.

'Cause I don't want to live like I don't care, I don't want to say another empty prayer.

I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself.

To stand and watch the weary and lost cry out for help, I refuse to turn my back and try and act like all is well.

No comments: