Sunday, April 10, 2011

I was standing on the edge on a high rock, like part of a hill and He was next to me. Before me was an entire landscape of life. Trees, houses, mountains, roads, buildings, rivers, seas, stretching over the horizon. It was unending. There was a straight, narrow road in the middle of everything. Just a road, clean and straight, passing through the landscape. It was unending as well. And He was standing next to me, one hand on my shoulder, the other hand outstretched towards it all, as if it were mine. This was the road He would travel with me through, through every single situation and experience. It was narrow, but it was straight. This was the road for me.

With His hand outstretched, I had the feeling that this was my life. This is going to be my life, my future. It was a landscape I have never seen before, buildings I have never seen, scenery I have never seen. And that is the road that He and I are going to take together.

"I am for you," He said, "Seek me, and I will bring you to places unknown." Bringing me to places I could never have imagined. Bringing me to places I do not know of.. He's leading me.

I don't know if it was a vision, or a revelation, or anything intensely spiritual. All I know was that while worshiping, God spoke. For me, this is a confirmation that He already has a road set out for me. Albeit narrow, it is straight, and this is the road He has planned.

No comments: