Saturday, April 16, 2011

God has a different plan for every person, no each person is exactly the same :) While at church, you might see some people getting slain, some people bowing on their knees, some crying, some laughing, some just sitting there resting in His presence, some calm and standing. God works differently in each person, because each person has a different road set out by God in their lives. He knows what medicine to give to each person's heart! I used to be discouraged when I saw other people getting touched by God in such an intense way and I was merely sitting there hardly feeling Him, but I've come to learn that God has His own miraculous and amazing way of working in each life and it all somehow just comes together in the end. He has a time, He has a season for everything. After all, we live this Christian life not led by feelings but on the knowledge that He is the faithful rock and firm foundation that never changes, who works all things out for the good of those who love Him :)

1 comment:

Captain Goh said...

Thank You Hannah for having a blog :) It always teaches me something new every time I come and visit.