Friday, March 18, 2011

Now that it is a Friday afternoon, with all my homework dating back from January being completed, I feel like my purpose in life (Which, mainly, is to finish all my homework before the due date. As it is a very nearly impossible purpose and goal, it keeps me busy and makes me feel, at least, minutely important because I have a goal.. teehee) has crumbled around me. No matter, just wait till the school reopens and I will be back to my usual swamp-of-unfinished-homework again.

But until then.

Here are some amazingly terrible webcam pictures from the laptop of somebody who is bored.

Photobucket
Hi! My name is Hannah! I am defying all the things that my parents have ever warned me about by putting my picture on the interwebs. Now I am susceptible to being kidnapped on every corner of the street because everyone in the world now knows my face. I was blessed with a set of straight bunny teeth and a pair of dimples.

Photobucket
This is me getting my dork on.

Photobucket
Contemplating the meaning of life.

Photobucket
"PINEAPPLES, YOU SAY? ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON, ELEMENTARY."



**The book I was reading is Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami, which is, I must say, I pretty good book. Not much intelligence was harmed in the making of this blogpost.

No comments: