Friday, March 25, 2011

I will wait for you because I will know you.
When you speak I will be reminded of Solomon’s wisdom.
Your ability to lead will remind me of Moses.
Your faith will remind me of Abraham.
Your confidence in God’s word will remind me of Daniel.
Your inspiration will remind me of Paul.
Your heart for God will remind me of David.
Your attention to detail will remind me of Noah.
Your integrity will remind me of Joseph.
Your ability to abandon your own will will remind me of the disciples.
But your ability to love unselfishly and unconditionally will remind me of Christ.

And you will know me.
You will find me where the boldness of Esther meets the warm closeness of Ruth.
Where the hospitality of Lydia is aligned with the submission of Mary
Which is engulfed in the tears of a praying Hannah.
I will be the one drenched in Proverbs 31.
Waiting for you.

No comments: