Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I can't wait to get out of highschool. The distance between Form4 -------------> End of Form5 seems immensely long! Exams, tests, quizzes, exams. When I look back from Primary 1 -------> Now, I realise that our nations education system is super exam-oriented.

The reason we go to school = To study = Study, get good results = Pass exams = Study more = Sit for more exams = Pass? Good = Study more, new exam coming up = Study = Pass exams = Tadah! Finished primary school all the way to highschool! Congratulations! Now you may go on to college/university and study some more.

We get through primary school to pass our UPSR, then we get through the earlier part of secondary school to pass our PMR, then we get through the later part of sec school to pass our SPM.

Its all a bit pessimistic for me, I don't want to go through school and in the end feel like I haven't achieved anything else other than straight A's in exams..

No comments: